- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cream or milk
- 2 packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup thick caramel sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts, divided
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Add peanut butter, chocolate chips and cream to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth (this should take about 45-50 seconds).
- Add in the cream cheese and beat until smooth and combined.
- Add in the sugar and caramel sauce and beat until smooth.
- Stir in ½ cup peanuts and ¼ cup mini chocolate chips. Wrap in plastic wrap and press into a ball. Refrigerate until set (to make ahead, wrap well and freeze at this point up to 3 months).
- Stir together remaining ½ cup peanuts and ½ cup mini chocolate chips in a shallow bowl. Roll chilled cheese ball in peanut mixture, pressing into an even circle as you do so. Place on a large plate with apple slices and graham crackers and serve.