- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 medium sized zucchini (about 1½ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then cut in half widthwise. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Lay the zucchini on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic, and oregano. Drizzle over zucchini spears. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. To give more of a crisp edge, broil for the last 3 minutes.